Here are the guidelines and park policies. The bottom line is that we want everyone who comes to have a fun and safe time. Please watch out for your selves and each other. We are a big family and we need to preserve our fantastic playground in the ancient oaks! -Thank you…
ID and Age Requirements
- All people over 18 must show a Valid Driver’s License or State ID to get in. Anyone under 18 or without a Driver’s License must be accompanied by a legal guardian. (This means by law it has to be the parents… not an uncle or older friend. The legal guardian also must be attending the event as well for the same length of time as the minor.) If you would like to consume alcohol, you must present a valid drivers license at the gate verifying you are over the age of 21. If you do not have a 21+ wristband, you are not allowed to drink anywhere on the property. This is a zero tolerance policy and you will kicked out of the event without refund and without warning. We have the right to refuse permission to drink to any one of any age. Please drink responsibly.
Way to Keep Our Festival Green
- Recycle! We will give you 2 garbage bags. One black one for garbage and one clear one for recycling. Please put all your recycling in the clear bag. When they are full please put them beside the road in the morning and we will swing by and pick them up. We will also hand out more bags through out the weekend! Recycle Recycle Recycle:)
Please take the time to throw away your cigarette butts into the garbage cans provided.
- Pack light! Remember your only here for 3 days. Plus your not camping with your car so what you bring in you will have to carry in.
- Carpool! Great way to cut down on gas costs and pollution. Plus it’s more fun. It’s a win-win!
- Reusable plates and utinsils! Saves you money and the planet will love you and the future generations for it!
- The campground will open Thursday at 12pm for the pre-party. The campground will close at noon on Sunday. There will be no more entrance into the festival after 9pm on Saturday.
- Please note that there can be NO DRUMMING or AMPLIFIED music in the park after 1am
Medical & Safety
- Use of illegal drugs in not permitted. Anyone using illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event and will not be allowed back in.
- Please behave responsibly. The promoters are not responsible for attendees actions.
- There will be emergency medical personnel and a security team onsite around the clock. First aid will be located right by mainstage.
- Sorry! We do love pets but we have to keep them at home. People who show up with a pet will be directed to a kennel in Albert Lea. Service Animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disablitity are allowed.
- Reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption only may be permitted into the camping areas if you of legal age (21+). Security reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem as bringing in an unreasonble amount. Glass bottles are not allowed. Kegs are not allowed. People under 21 are not allowed to drink at the festival. Be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- A $5 parking fee per car.
- Your wristband will allow you to leave the festival and return. You must have your wristband on your wrist in order to get back in. Do not take it off.
- Kids 12 and under have free admitance into the festival. You may be asked to present proof of age (such as a birth certificate)
- Be welcoming and nice to everyone. Hug your neighbors and get to know them! Make friendships that will last a life time.
- Drink water and stay hydrated!
- Try not to lose your keys or lock them in your car. We can get a tow truck there but it will be expensive for you. Lost and Found is either located at the front gate or the bar.
Harmony Park Rules:
- NO GLASS (bottles, etc.)
- NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD (sorry about the wood… but there is a regional health risk to the oak trees from foreign wood)
- All Local, State, and Federal laws will apply.
Visit the Harmony Park Website to see more
details on the park rules and regulations.