Tickets for Thursday are $35 and only available at the gate.
They are only available for people who have a regular concert Ticket for Shangri~la.
Camping is include… Gates open at Noon on Thursday.
PLEASE NOTE: There is
NO EARLY CAMPING on WEDNESDAY
(Wednesday is for Staff Only)
NEW: Truly Paperless Tickets with TICKETBUD
*LOST YOUR TICKET, CHANGE OR ADD NAMES*
visit the TICKETING FAQ PAGE
*SELLING YOUR TICKET?*
visit the SELLING PAGE
- Your Tickets are EMAILED To You: All tickets will be emailed to you with a unique QR Code (Bar code) for each ticket. These are your Tickets. Print or save this email. This will be scanned when you arrive in two ways:
1 – CELL PHONE – Present QR Code on your phone…
– OR –
2 – PRINT your tickets yourself and bring them to the gate
- You May Designate who owns your Tickets in Different Ways: You can designate who receives the tickets when you buy them on the TicketBud Shopping Cart. If you have order multiple tickets, you can either have individual tickets emailed to every one in your group at the time of purchase, or keep them all under one name (email). Later, you have the option to go to TicketBud to change or add names.
- For Groups Arriving Separately: Make sure that if your group is arriving separately, that the various tickets you have ordered have been registered to the correct names/emails on TicketBud
Clicking the “BUY NOW” Button, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept all of the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page (please read them)…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Sales Are Final. No Refunds.
- Children 15 and under are FREE.
- Everyone (except children) will need to show a valid Driver’s License or ID to get into the event.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a legal guf you are under the ageof 18, you must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- “Legal Guardian” means a PARENT – not a sibling, uncle, or friend
- There will be no entrance after 9pm on Saturday.
- Gates Open 12pm on Thursday and close at 3pm on Sunday
- Absolutely no dogs, glass, or outside firewood at this event.
- All Local, State and Federal laws will apply.
- There will be a $5 parking fee per car.
- RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds. No exchanges. This ticket grants a revocable license to the bearer and may be removed at any time for any reason. The resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than that appearing heron is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. The holder assumes all risk or danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to, the event. Further, the holder releases the Promoter and all affiliates and subcontractors of all laibility and waive any claim for damages they may have against the Promoter and all of its affliates and subcontractors. Holder must be aware that they can be injured by many activities inherent in an outdor concert including but limited to acts of others and maintenance of the grounds among others and this release is thereby given without limitation of any kind. Rain policy: Tickets for outdoor events are purchased at risk of inclement weather. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason. Shipping and handling and service charges are non-refundable, even if event cancels.