Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Benefits include free admittance to the festival, free parking and working as a team to make the event possible. Please note: We require a $160 refundable deposit. After filling out the form, you will be required to pay the deposit, or your application will not be accepted. This is an application only, and the completion of this form does not guarantee you a volunteer position. If your application is denied you will get an email stating so. We receive many applicants and appreciate your patience for a reply. After your application is accepted we will be sending you an invoice for your deposit via PayPal. Once the invoice is paid we will then schedule you for a shift.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- All positions will be one 10-hour shift or two 6-hour shifts.
- A deposit of $160 (paid through PayPal) is required to volunteer. Your deposit will be due within 10 days of submitting your application, and will be refunded to you via PayPal after completion of your shift(s), within 2 weeks after the festival. Due to changes in their processing, PayPal will now charge a $4.94 transaction fee for all volunteer deposits. This will be deducted at the time your deposit is refunded to you after the event.
- In an effort to make events safer spaces for everyone, all volunteers will be required to take a Sexual Violence Prevention Online Training from the organization Calling All Crows. It takes about 75 minutes and contains valuable information that helps people well beyond the event as well. The program will be available starting in July. You will receive more information with your volunteer acceptance email.
- All correspondence will be via email. Make sure you are checking your email regularly, and your junk folders, if you are not seeing responses within 2 weeks of applying. (Often PayPal invoices will go to junk folders automatically.) Because of this: Please make sure you are typing your email on your application correctly, or we have no way of getting ahold of you.
Any Questions, please contact us at email@example.com