- THURSDAY EARLY CAMPING: Gates will open at 12pm for Early Camping on Thursday. $80 to be paid at the gate upon arrival. ($35 for Early Camping + $45 for Friday Pre-Party.)
- FRIDAY PRE PARTY: Gates open at 12pm for the pre-party. Pre-Party Tickets are $45 available only at the gate. Pre-Party Admission is charged until the Box Office re-opens at 10am on Saturday.
- SAT & SUN GENERAL ADMISSION: Gate for General Admission opens at 10am on Saturday. There will be no more entrance into the festival after 9pm on Sunday.
- MONDAY: The campground will close at noon on Monday.
- There is NO EARLY CAMPING on Wednesday (It is for pre-approved staff only)
- Please Note: Due to local sound ordinance, that there can be NO DRUMMING or AMPLIFIED music in the park after 1am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and 10pm on Thursday.
Shangri~La will now be Ages +18. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted (even if accompanied by an adult). ID will be required for all who enter.
WATER BOTTLES: In order to be more environmentally conscience, we will not be selling bottled water at this year’s festival. We are encouraging people to bring their own reusable water bottles. There will be water station in the park where you can re-fill water bottles free of charge. Thank you for your support in this as we try to more towards less waste in the park for the benefit of Mother Earth.
- Recycle! Through out the festival we will be handing out trash and recycling bags. Please use the black bag for trash and the clear bag for recycling. Please put all your recycling in the clear bag. When they are full please put them beside the road in the morning and we will swing by and pick them up. We will also hand out more bags through out the weekend! Recycle Recycle Recycle:)
Please take the time to throw away your cigarette butts into the garbage cans provided.
- Pack light! Remember your only here for 3 days. Plus your not camping with your car so what you bring in you will have to carry in.
- Carpool! Great way to cut down on gas costs and pollution. Plus it’s more fun. It’s a win-win!
- Reusable plates and utinsils! Saves you money and the planet will love you and the future generations for it!
- Use of illegal drugs in not permitted. Anyone using illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event and will not be allowed back in.
- Please behave responsibly. The promoters are not responsible for attendees actions.
- There will be emergency medical personnel and a security team onsite around the clock. Near the Food Vendors just behind Kiddie Village.
- There is a strict no pets policy. If you show up at Harmony park with a pet, you will be asked to leave. There are several kennels and pet boarding facilities in the area. Service Animals recognized under the Americans with Disabilities Act are always welcome.
- In accordance with ADA guidelines, service dogs must be leashed at all times unless the tasks they perform require them to be unleashed, in which case they must be under the control of their owner at all times. Also, in accordance with ADA guidelines, if a Service Animal acts unruly or is determined to be a risk to other patrons, the animal may be asked to leave the premises.
- To learn more about the ADA guidelines and if your animal qualifies, please visit this website to learn the new Minnesota Law as of 2018
- If you would like to consume alcohol at the festival, you must present a valid, government-issued photo ID verifying you are over the age of 21 during check-in. If you do not have a 21+ wristband, you are not allowed to drink anywhere on the property. This is a zero-tolerance policy and you will be kicked out of the event without refund and without warning.
- We have the right to refuse permission to drink to anyone regardless of age. Reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption only may be permitted into the camping areas if you of legal age (21+). Security reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem as bringing in an unreasonble amount. Glass bottles are not allowed. Kegs are not allowed. People under 21 are not allowed to drink at the festival. Be responsible and do not drink and drive.
Shangri-La is all about creating an unparalleled experience of music, art, and community. Harassment has no place here for any of our community members: attendees, staff, vendors, artists, crews, volunteers, promoters, and other guests. Go here to READ OUR FULL POLICY
Shangri~La is Ages +18. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted (even if accompanied by an adult).
- Parking passes can be purchased upon arrival.
- Your wristband will allow you to leave the festival and return. You must have your wristband on your wrist in order to get back in. Do not take it off.
Only authorized, trained, and insured performers are allowed to use fire props. These performances will be in a designated, secure area at specific show times. All other forms pyrotechnics, fireworks, or other fire props are prohibited.
Scooters, Hover Boards, and other Electric Vehicles are not permitted at the event. This includes electric bikes, One Wheels, golf carts, and jet packs.
Drones are not permitted at the event.
All fires must be attended at all times. No fires are allowed outside of fire rings. No fires under the evergreens. No burning of garbage or outside firewood.
Health and Safety is our number one priority at Shangri-La Festival and Harmony Park. We are following all health and safety guidelines set by local health officials, CDC and the State of Minnesota.
In the event that the festival is canceled due to Covid, all ticket purchasers will be issued a full refund.
- Be Kind
- No Glass(bottles, etc.)
- No Outside Fire Wood (sorry about the wood… but there is a regional health risk to the oak trees from foreign wood)
- Swimming is not allowed
- Help Your Neighbors
- No climbing of trees or structures at any time (Tree Tents are not allowed)
- No drumming or amplified music after 1am
- Only approved fire performers are allowed to perform in the Fire Performance Area by the Harmonium
- Only approved vehicles allowed inside the park (to protect tree root systems)
- No Firearms
- No Fireworks
- If Love is not the answer, then you just asked the wrong question
- All Local, State, and Federal laws will apply.
Visit the Harmony Park Website to see more details on the park rules and regulations.
- Be welcoming and nice to everyone. Hug your neighbors and get to know them! Make friendships that will last a life time.
- Drink water and stay hydrated!
- Try not to lose your keys or lock them in your car. We can get a tow truck there but it will be expensive for you. Lost and Found is either located at the front gate or the bar.
Follow I-35 South and take Exit 22 (Geneva). Turn left onto 325th St and continue onto Main St for 1 mile. Turn right onto County Hwy 45/Central Ave S, travel south for 3 miles. Turn left onto 298th St, travel east for 1 mile. Welcome home!
From Albert Lea
Follow I-35 North and take Exit18 (Clarks Grove). Turn right onto MN-251 E, then left onto County Hwy 45 and travel north for 2 miles. Turn right onto 298th St, travel east for 1 mile. Welcome Home!