SHANGRI-LA 2021 PLANNING IS UNDERWAY!
ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING SOON!
The health and safety of our community, artists, and staff is always our highest priority. In the event that the festival is canceled due to Covid, all ticket purchasers will be issued a full refund.
- All people over 17 must show a Valid Driver’s License or State ID to get in. Anyone under 18 or without a Driver’s License must be accompanied by a legal guardian. (This means by law it has to be the parents… not an uncle or older friend. The legal guardian also must be attending the event as well for the same length of time as the minor.) If you would like to consume alcohol, you must present a valid drivers license at the gate verifying you are over the age of 21. If you do not have a 21+ wristband, you are not allowed to drink anywhere on the property. This is a zero tolerance policy and you will kicked out of the event without refund and without warning. We have the right to refuse permission to drink to any one of any age. Please drink responsibly.
NEW THIS YEAR! In order to be more environmentally conscience, we will not be selling bottled water at this year’s festival. We are encouraging people to bring their own reusable water bottles. There will be water station in the park where you can re-fill water bottles free of charge. Thank you for your support in this as we try to more towards less waste in the park for the benefit of Mother Earth.
- Recycle! Through out the festival we will be handing out trash and recycling bags. Please use the black bag for trash and the clear bag for recycling. Please put all your recycling in the clear bag. When they are full please put them beside the road in the morning and we will swing by and pick them up. We will also hand out more bags through out the weekend! Recycle Recycle Recycle:)
Please take the time to throw away your cigarette butts into the garbage cans provided.
- Pack light! Remember your only here for 3 days. Plus your not camping with your car so what you bring in you will have to carry in.
- Carpool! Great way to cut down on gas costs and pollution. Plus it’s more fun. It’s a win-win!
- Reusable plates and utinsils! Saves you money and the planet will love you and the future generations for it!
- THURSDAY EARLY CAMPING: Gates will open at 12pm for Early Camping on Thursday. $80 to be paid at the gate upon arrival. ($35 for Early Camping + $45 for Friday Pre-Party.)
- FRIDAY PRE PARTY: Gates open at 12pm for the pre-party. Pre-Party Tickets are $45 available only at the gate. Pre-Party Admission is charged until the Box Office re-opens at 10am on Saturday.
- SAT & SUN GENERAL ADMISSION: Gate for General Admission opens at 10am on Saturday. There will be no more entrance into the festival after 9pm on Sunday.
- MONDAY: The campground will close at noon on Monday.
- There is NO EARLY CAMPING on Wednesday (It is for pre-approved staff only)
- Please Note: Due to local sound ordinance, that there can be NO DRUMMING or AMPLIFIED music in the park after 1am on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and 10pm on Thursday.
- Use of illegal drugs in not permitted. Anyone using illegal drugs will be subject to removal from the event and will not be allowed back in.
- Please behave responsibly. The promoters are not responsible for attendees actions.
- There will be emergency medical personnel and a security team onsite around the clock. Near the Food Vendors just behind Kiddie Village.
2019 HARMONY PARK POLICY
For safety and insurance reasons, only approved fire performers will now be allowed to perform with fire at Fire Camp. This is the only area where it will be permitted.
- Performers must be approved by the Fire Coordinator (Tyler Drumm) who will be in charge of distributing Fire Wristbands.
- Performance is only allowed in the Fire Camp Area and only during specified times with safety spotters.
- To apply, performers must carry their own Fire Performance insurance (annual policy or event specific), and list Harmony Park INC and Harvestfest LLC as additional insured. A copy of the policy should be emailed to Tyler at email@example.com (for more info on this, please contact Tyler)
- Once approved, Tyler will give you a wristband on site and coordinate with you about performance times.
- Sorry! We do love pets but we have to keep them at home. People who show up with a pet will be directed to a kennel in Albert Lea.
- Only Service Animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are allowed. Emotional Support Animals are not allowed.
- In accordance with ADA guidelines, service dogs must be leashed at all times unless the tasks they perform require them to be unleashed, in which case they must be under the control of their owner at all times. Also, in accordance with ADA guidelines, if a Service Animal acts unruly or is determined to be a risk to other patrons, the animal may be asked to leave the premises.
- To learn more about the ADA guidelines and if your animal qualifies, please visit this website to learn the new Minnesota Law as of 2018
- Reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption only may be permitted into the camping areas if you of legal age (21+). Security reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem as bringing in an unreasonble amount. Glass bottles are not allowed. Kegs are not allowed. People under 21 are not allowed to drink at the festival. Be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- A $10 parking fee per car.
- Your wristband will allow you to leave the festival and return. You must have your wristband on your wrist in order to get back in. Do not take it off.
- Kids 12 and under have free admittance into the festival. You may be asked to present proof of age (such as a birth certificate)
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian (friend, uncle, cousin, etc does not count as legal guardian)
- Children must be under their parents supervision at all times.
- Anything resembling negligent parenting can result expulsion from the event. Let’s all be good and responsible parents!
Scooters, Hover Boards, and other Electric Vehicles are not permitted at the event. This includes electric bikes, One Wheels, golf carts, and jet packs.
Drones are not permitted at the event.
- Be welcoming and nice to everyone. Hug your neighbors and get to know them! Make friendships that will last a life time.
- Drink water and stay hydrated!
- Try not to lose your keys or lock them in your car. We can get a tow truck there but it will be expensive for you. Lost and Found is either located at the front gate or the bar.
- Be Kind
- No Glass(bottles, etc.)
- No Outside Fire Wood (sorry about the wood… but there is a regional health risk to the oak trees from foreign wood)
- Swimming is not allowed
- Help Your Neighbors
- No climbing of trees or structures at any time (Tree Tents are not allowed)
- No drumming or amplified music after 1am
- Only approved fire performers are allowed to spin
- Only approved vehicles allowed in the park (to protect tree root systems)
- If Love is not the answer, then you just asked the wrong question
- All Local, State, and Federal laws will apply.
Visit the Harmony Park Website to see more details on the park rules and regulations.
Follow I-35 South and take Exit 22 (Geneva). Turn left onto 325th St and continue onto Main St for 1 mile. Turn right onto County Hwy 45/Central Ave S, travel south for 3 miles. Turn left onto 298th St, travel east for 1 mile. Welcome home!
From Albert Lea
Follow I-35 North and take Exit18 (Clarks Grove). Turn right onto MN-251 E, then left onto County Hwy 45 and travel north for 2 miles. Turn right onto 298th St, travel east for 1 mile. Welcome Home!
MORE INFO COMING SOON!